Saturday, February 13, 2010

The MC - Day 9

DAY 9, NEUF! NINE!! DEVET!!! NUEVE!!!! NAIN!!!!!

Woke up feeling great this morning, pretty tired from Maxine's coughing during the night, but I beat my cold, and I'm feeling awesomely thin. Robert says even my face looks different/thinner and I have rosy cheeks today. I put my new watch on for the first time in a couple of weeks, and the band is one notch tighter to fit my wrist. I can't tell you how amazing I feel. (yeah, then let's talk tonight, and we'll see how I'm feeling, ugh. The mornings are always amazing.)

I went back to doing the salt water this morning, sweet sweet flush. (uhm, well it's really salty but you know what I'm sayin'.) It's 2pm, and I've only had 2 lemonades so far since I went back to bed & slept from 10am to 12:30pm. That felt great. Had 2 more by 4:30pm. Went out briefly to run some errands - nothing much to report. I had a total of 6 lemonades today.

I'm trying to plan ahead for the days I'm coming off the cleanse, so I started reading some healthy food recipes, it's riveting, but making me feel kinda ill thinking about the food, my mouth actually watered. I put it away, what was I thinking??

It's late at night and my cheeks are still rosy - like I got wind burn or some sun. It's a bit odd, but it looks good! I felt pretty good all day, but now I'm getting tired (it's 10:00pm), just drinking my tea & some water, then to bed! Tomorrow is a big BIG day. Sigh, I'm so happy.

2 comments:

  1. It's officially day 10 by my watch/calendar. Way to go!!!!!!! I'll call you today or tomorrow.

    me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sylvie,

    OMG last day today!!! Way to go! I can't wait to see the new you...call you later,
    Happy Valentines Day!

    Jasmine XOXO

    ReplyDelete